Thursday 12 March 2009

Week in review!

Another week has come and gone. We have been having lots of fun here as you can tell we play dress up quite often :)Chillin in my swing. I love my toys!
Getting dressed up to go to stake enrichment. I was so excited I slept through almost all of it!
I am goin huntin! We had a girls night out and ate yummy french fries and hamburgers hehe

Mommy and me playing.

I just couldn't sit still while mommy took my picture.


One little elephant went out to play out on a spiders web one day. She had such enormous fun, she called for another little elephant to come. One of our fun songs!

Giving mommy eskimo kisses.
We take a picture to send to Daddy almost every day.

Look at me, I'm sitting up!
A favorite pasttime... eating my hands.

1 comment:

Janna said...

She's a cutie! Daddy's going to have a hard time keeping the boys away!!!