Tuesday 30 March 2010

Easter, Family, & Painting

So as you can tell by the title we've been busy! We are so excited tax season is almost over, 2 weeks and 2 days!!!
Kenzie in her Easter dress. It's kinda fuzzy. I had a hard time getting her to sit still!!
The only way I could get a close up of her was to lay on the ground witht the camera... haha she thought it was funny!

HMMMM.. This little girl doesn't have any attitude. (MOM I"M DONE TAKING PICTURES)


SO these pictures are a little backwards, oh well. When Kj, Jess, and Holli were here, Jess and I put together a little Easter egg hunt for the girls. Inside the eggs we put stickers of Christ, and goldfish!! This is Kenzi eating the goldfish. She was so excited!

Holli really liked the grass in the basket better than finding eggs, but thats ok, she still found a bunch!
Kenzie with her basket full of eggs! She was having so much fun! Notice both the girls are in orange... what a coininkidink!

MAMA look what I found!

Holli finding eggs.

This one was kinda tricky to get out! I bonked my head trying to get it out. But I finally got it!


The two girls playing with their babies. Haha, neither one of them would look at me!


Kenzie's hair has finally come in thicker and I put some mousse in it. SHE HAS Curls!!


We did a little painting in the bathtub the other night! This was Kenzie's face! Haha, she had so much fun smearing all the paint everywhere. Well, a word of caution. If you do use powdered tempera paint, make sure you put a little dish soap in with it. Purple paint turns into a bruise like color when you wash it off. I was so nervous to take her anywhere the next day!! Luckily the paint on her face washed all the way off, it was her hands and legs that stayed purple for a few days!


Look how pretty our little artist made the bathtub. Thanks Kj, Jess, & Holli for coming out! We really enjoyed it! Hope you all have a great Easter!

No comments: