Saturday 11 September 2010

Latest Happenings

I'm so sorry about the not posting for an entire month thing... yikes. Its all good now you can see in a nutshell what we have been up to.
We went camping in August. It was Mckenzie's first time and she had SOOOO much fun! Here she is helping daddy make a fire!
She has recently learned to jump on a trampoline-- and I have a hard time getting her off of one. We didn't have anyone living in the house next to us for 3 or 4 months and so we discovered the old owners left a trampoline. We would sneak over and jump jump jump. She is only making that face because I told her she had to stop jumping while I took the picture. But her hair is priceless!

It got quiet for a minute and then out came Kenzie with the roll of toilet paper from my bathroom. Luckily it didn't break (YEAH for CHarmin ultra strong). SHe was so proud of herself and she said, "Mommy look, I got the toilet paper!"

Well I decided to run a 5k race in Lindon the first part of August. This was after the race and Kenzie wanted to wear my number. She was running all around and just so excited! As you can see by the picture she was proud to be # 19 hehe!

I actually placed 2nd in my age group and set a personal record. I was happy!


So have I mentioned Kenzie LOVES LOVES LOVES chocolate? Well she got a hold of a cookie and I told her she could have it if I could have big smiles for the camera! Worked like a charm!

Kenzie and I go to the park a couple of times a week so she can swing! She loves the swings! Every time we go she says, "underdogs mom!" She is such a funny kiddo!


In the mornings, I let her watch an episode of Pooh and Tigger! Here is her chillin in her "Rella" chair (Cinderella)



So my friend gave me these shoes because her daughter grew out of them before she even got to wear them. Well, after 10 minutes of pulling and pushing, we got them on Kenzie's feet and decided it would be the only time for her to wear them. We had to take a picture!




One of my most favorite pictures! A kid in a candy store, need I say more!

2 comments:

SheriJane said...

so cute!! good job on the running thing!! in my mind i intend on doin 5k's here and there again.... we'll see if my mind convinces my body to do it! haha

Janna said...

Kenz is a cutie, can't believe how big she's gotten. Way to go on the 5K!